Title: Statue of Prince Albert, Grimsby
Author: Paul M. Fenwick
Date: November 2015

In front of the Dock Offices. 1879, moved C20. Listed. Designed in London, cast in Germany. The new dock connecting the Royal Dock with the Old Dock was opened by their Royal Highnesses the Prince and Princess of Wales on 22nd July 1879. Albert, Prince Consort, laid the foundation stone of the Royal Dock, Great Grimsby on 18th April 1849 and the Dock was opened on 27th May 1852.

Grimsby and Cleethorpes | Email: ''