_

Broadgate_Drill_Hall_Lincoln_1938

Title: Broadgate Drill Hall, Lincoln 1938
Author: The Lincolnshire Echo
Date: An April 2019 image taken directly from an official Lincolnshire Echo photographic print. The photo was taken on 6th October 1938.
Comments:

The Drill Hall was built by Joseph Ruston for the use of Lincoln volunteers. It opened in 1890.

The vehicles:

JE 463, Wolseley VL 7223, AHW 169, Ford VL 9447, ATL 917 Triumph, Morris 10 JV 6426 and Morris 10.

Lincoln Drill Hall has been refurbished and modernised to create an entertainment venue.

Old Lincolnshire Images | Email: 'imagesoflincolnshire.co.uk'